Guadeloupe hentai: tha dick let go a lot of cement on the demon face Guadeloupe hentai: tha dick let go a lot of cement on the demon face

This definitely feels like it would fit better as part of a collaborated flash where you would be part of a bigger project. On it's own, this feels rushed or incomplete. This isn't really that bad; I see too many submissions like this where it's just the two people on a white background, or there's no sound, or it's just endless looping thrusting or sucking. You at least had a beginning and an end, but the animation coulda had more time put into it, and maybe if you kept the promotion in the description then this would've been a lot better. This is a work in progress, I'd definitely like to know how these two got together haha. What's their story? Not to take away from the sex but like, what led up to it? It's all your choice but all I'm saying is just go further.

Snowed In Snowed In

This could be a frontpager, perhaps some kind of award winner I can see it. It's short and sweet, it's clever, decent, great job! You really didn't over think this too much, I can see you didn't over do it and it's clearly not under developed. This I think is truly representative of community content here on NG; not something to just clutter up the portal and not something on the other end that would just be bending over and asskissing a trending thing, you actually did your own thing and you did it good.

ComedyBlend responds:

Hey my friend, thanks so much for your feedback! It means a lot to me! Glad you enjoyed the video! :)

Nami Nami

She looks good, the animation is decent, but this does need more. I'm pretty sure every one of these kinds of games has some kind of "cum" button. It would also be better if this had music and sound effects. I'd even like to see other ones of maybe her riding him or doing doggy style or some other variety. Or maybe all in one game! But still, needs a little more work. You're almost there.

Getting to the Other Side Getting to the Other Side

Very well done. The simplicity and straight fowardness (now a word) was executed perfectly and worked out 100% Usually people get stuff like this wrong but I think you nailed it on the head. It's funny because I didn't know what to expect with it just opening as the joke but then as it threw me into the game I felt so responsible and the fate was all on me so that made it so funny for me. Well done.

ProjectDown4 (now harder) ProjectDown4 (now harder)

Without any kind of instruction whatsoever this is quite a difficult game to play.

1v1 Warfare 1v1 Warfare

This isn't a bad demonstration, but if this can stand on its own then I think it needs more.

Every time one gets shot and the level resets, the stage is exactly the same, every time. The characters may as well not even die, just keep shooting at each other with no effect.

Plus there's no music. I don't know if that's really such a big drawback for me but I know that can make it harder for others to stay engaged.

Also, if this is meant to be played by two different people at the same time, then the controls shouldn't be so close together; they'd have to use the same arrow pad at the same time, or use the numbers I guess but that shouldn't really even be required - ideally it could've been some keys on the other side of the keyboard. And hitting up and down always makes the screen scroll up and down which can be a problem while trying to play.

And I guess it could've had a score keeper somewhere on the screen to at least make it more competitive.

Like I said, it's a good demonstration as it shows you have a general understanding of coding and that there isn't really any functional problems with the game itself like the controls all work and everything in the game works as it should, other than maybe the screen scrolling thing, but this game could definitely use some work as it does have a lot of potential. It's a work in progress! :)

Gurken responds:

I really like your support Thanks!

Nav - Potential Nav - Potential

Whoo!

I bobbed my head side to side throughout the whole thing!

Nav responds:

Rig responds:

WHO KNOWS

Juice and Carpet Juice and Carpet

Lol.

That means you're now my best friend.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

You better wear a condom.

Sign Here, Please... Sign Here, Please...

War veterans...

*siiigggghh* you know, they never ever end up with much luck at all.

THE BEST DAY EVER THE BEST DAY EVER

Oh. My. God.

I LOVE this! BAM! Better than Picasso.

Heavy Metal Cover Heavy Metal Cover