Snowed In Snowed In

This could be a frontpager, perhaps some kind of award winner I can see it. It's short and sweet, it's clever, decent, great job! You really didn't over think this too much, I can see you didn't over do it and it's clearly not under developed. This I think is truly representative of community content here on NG; not something to just clutter up the portal and not something on the other end that would just be bending over and asskissing a trending thing, you actually did your own thing and you did it good.

ComedyBlend responds:

Hey my friend, thanks so much for your feedback! It means a lot to me! Glad you enjoyed the video! :)

Nami Nami

She looks good, the animation is decent, but this does need more. I'm pretty sure every one of these kinds of games has some kind of "cum" button. It would also be better if this had music and sound effects. I'd even like to see other ones of maybe her riding him or doing doggy style or some other variety. Or maybe all in one game! But still, needs a little more work. You're almost there.

FLESH FLESH

WARNING: LOWER THE VOLUME

This wasn't too bad, in my opinion at least. I can tell this might not be everyone's cup of tea but I can definitely tell there's a bit of inspiration in there from David Firth (Salad Fingers) because it totally had that feel, the feel of "I probably shouldn't be watching this, this is nuts, wtf is going on" so I was glad to kind of have a bit of a blast to the past with this. The animation did seem a bit rushed but that didn't take away too much from this overall. Might have been a little too short but again, that didn't really detract too much from this. Not too bad but not amazing either.

Hanna Boobs Train Hanna Boobs Train

This deserves everything that comes its way, This is a great screensaver, perhaps a loader, or a .gif, this is marvelous for so many reasons and should see the light of day. I actually feel like I am in the train with her right now and the realistic side of this is the fact that you would be looking so deeply in her eyes that you wouldn't be noticing what's going on outside or what sounds are being made. All that filler stuff would be tossed mentally because you would be fully investing all of your attention to her. This captured it.

AP: Obama Can't Swim AP: Obama Can't Swim

A metaphor perhaps?

Like maybe he's... swimming in, dept? Is that what you were implying?

Five-Iron responds:

pshh.... That was way back in 2009. Now it's all about the nuclear shit and China Yuan. Keep up with the times man!

The Brickwall Three The Brickwall Three

It's alright.

.:Animation:.
The animation was rather smooth. No blockyness, kept a constant speed, 5/5.

.:Art:.
The art isn't too great, then again, this is a stick. For a stick, there isn't always much to expect, just that there is some significant use of colors. This area was ok. However, there was no background. 2/5.

.:Plot:.
The plot was good, kept me in through the whole thing, and put me in suspense. To see what happens next, I'm going to watch the next part(s). Wasn't too boring, wasn't too slow, wasn't too fast. 4/5.

.:Audio:.
Here's where the criticism comes in. There's absolutely no sound in the beginning, but once they start to fight off a lot of people (pretty much when the giant comes), sound effects kick in. Kinda seems lazy. You were able to put in sounds, just not for the whole thing. However, when there was audio, it was pretty decent. 2/5.

.:Overall:.
The animation and plot were great, the art needed some work, as well as the audio, especially.

alcaknight responds:

I had some real difficulty with sounds and whatnot. Thanks for the review, though! I appreciate it. :D

DBZ vs Naruto Part 1 DBZ vs Naruto Part 1

It's alright

Had a background

.:downs:.
Text went a little bit too fast

.:comments:.
This isn't too bad. It had good music and it had a background. But the thing about the background is that there wasn't much of it, only two different backgrounds, so have them move around more. Plus, the text went by a little bit too fast. You can learn how to make buttons and they are rather easy to make and are helpful to the animation. I gave it a 2/5, 6/10, work at it a little harder.

Chub 1 and the Voices Chub 1 and the Voices

Not too great.

Ok coloring
Worth watching
Ok animation

Bad grammer
Good syncing, then gets bad
Audio could be better

.:comments:.
This isn't the worst thing in the world, but a lot better could have been done. The grammer wasn't good for start. It was synced up pretty good, but then it wasn't synced up at all. And also, the audio could've been smoother. Sounded like maybe you were talking too close to the mic. It's not all bad though, the coloring was alright, the animation was ok, just a little shaky though, and it was worth watching. It wasn't boring, so that's why I watched it. 2/5, 5/10, try a little harder next time. I always recommend watching the flash first before you upload it, that way, you know if there are any problems before hand.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Not bad

Commemorative
Good picture

Not much

.:comments:.
It's good that you did this. Someone had to do it. The music is pretty good and the picture you chose was good to. The only problem is that it is only one picture. You'd expect something like this to be like a slideshow of pictures of the past of his life up until now. Not bad though, 3/5, 7/10.

gt44coder responds:

I figured a simple, clean, and meaningful comment to the flash would have served its purpose and meaning.

The 5 Hour Collab IV The 5 Hour Collab IV

Well done

Smooth animation
Well colored
Funny
Has buttons

Loops

.:comments:.
This is very well done! It was funny and the songs were good choices to. It was a good idea to put buttons in there that allowed you to skip or go back to things that you don't like or may have missed. Plus, it was well animated. The only bad thing is that it loops. So, in the next collab you may plan on making, you should really put a replay button on it, then, I would've givven it a 10/10. Other than that though, it's still a 9/10, and a 5/5! Keep up the good work!