ProjectDown4 (now harder) ProjectDown4 (now harder)

Without any kind of instruction whatsoever this is quite a difficult game to play.

1v1 Warfare 1v1 Warfare

This isn't a bad demonstration, but if this can stand on its own then I think it needs more.

Every time one gets shot and the level resets, the stage is exactly the same, every time. The characters may as well not even die, just keep shooting at each other with no effect.

Plus there's no music. I don't know if that's really such a big drawback for me but I know that can make it harder for others to stay engaged.

Also, if this is meant to be played by two different people at the same time, then the controls shouldn't be so close together; they'd have to use the same arrow pad at the same time, or use the numbers I guess but that shouldn't really even be required - ideally it could've been some keys on the other side of the keyboard. And hitting up and down always makes the screen scroll up and down which can be a problem while trying to play.

And I guess it could've had a score keeper somewhere on the screen to at least make it more competitive.

Like I said, it's a good demonstration as it shows you have a general understanding of coding and that there isn't really any functional problems with the game itself like the controls all work and everything in the game works as it should, other than maybe the screen scrolling thing, but this game could definitely use some work as it does have a lot of potential. It's a work in progress! :)

Gurken responds:

I really like your support Thanks!

Hello, darling Hello, darling

Quite an interesting concept, story wise and game-play itself. It got a little hard after a while but clearly that's the point haha so good job with that! You managed to make a well done game that was challenging without it being really frustrating or even unplayable. One thing I wasn't sure of though was when I beat it and I reloaded it to play it again my character didn't do the trailing thing at all. Is that by design or is that a coding error? Either way this was still well done! Love to see more of maybe, something like choose your color, customize the character or maybe even level designs to put out into some kinda database so various other custom levels will overlap. Who knows! There's definitely possibility here and this did a good job.

peaumur responds:

It was a coding error, didn't find it while I did testing.
Thank you for review, nice to read such good words ;)

Crash it Demo Crash it Demo

Is this called "Crash It" because it keeps crashing my computer? I don't see the point of a game that has the sole purpose of just being unplayable.

Gurken responds:

You can win, but not win like win but end the demo. The level where there is 3 Things take the first one

Bleh. Bleh.

This really wasn't bad at all. It is very simplistic and even minimalistic but that was kind of part of the whole thing I feel. This kind of reminds me of that LSD simulator game, just more mellow. Even though it didn't seem to have any kind of instructions, it was straight forward enough that I had no problem picking up and getting through it. I just wish it was longer, or that there was something more to accomplish. This was definitely a great demo if there is more to come or if there is a complete version to come about. Keep it up dude.

Neguli-Games responds:

thanks a bunch!

Particles Of Light Particles Of Light

These graphics I gotta say are pretty revolutionary. Intuitive, different, definitely different so great job with that.

The controls are a little awkward at first but once you get used to them you're golden and it honestly doesn't take long to get used to them, you just die a few times and then you're good :D

The music isn't bad. It can get a little repetitive but it fits rather well I think.

I hope to see more of this, maybe there can be sequels; boss levels, enemies to fight, maybe even a leap to a console with this as I could totally see this being like a Steam game or an Xbox arcade download, you know what a mean.

There's a wide array of possibilities with this so great job.

skyislandgames responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I'm really happy that people are responding to the game! I do plan on working on the game further an expanding on it.

Contact Contact

For all it is, it's pretty good.

The music is amazing honestly. The graphics, though simple, are a bit mesmerizing. The straightforward game play makes this game easy to pick right up. However, there isn't much incentive for me to sit down and play this for much longer than a few minutes since what you see is pretty much what you get. The difficulty increases as you play but maybe there could be power-ups or power-downs(?) like, things that make game play a little harder for a few seconds like the screen gets darker for a few seconds if you hit the black dot or your character acts drunkish if you hit the orange dot. Something like that. Maybe an upgrade store where you can spend points, or certain color dots you might be able to pick up?

You have a great concept here, and it is good enough on its own I think, but there is definitely a lot of possibility for expansion.

For any gamer reading this, you got nothing to worry about, this is a fun time.

valklamp responds:

Thanks for comment! :)

Fibonacci Clicker Fibonacci Clicker

Fun game! WARNING: This game is so easy to get carried away with and I think I crashed my computer but I don't think that's on the game, just my computer. Other than that is is a really well done upgrade based game that makes you wanna stay in it.

Block Runner Block Runner

This game is definitely the first of a series.

I can see this growing into something very good as this is already off to a great start. The music is good, well done to whoever deserves credit for that; it's perfect for this game and keeps me engaged and energized and invested and even dancing a little bit while I try to get to the next level. The graphics are a little rudimentary but honestly I think that's just characteristic of this game; it suits it very well for what it is, so I don't think you need to change anything about that. I can definitely see there being potential for something like powerups or maybe certain things like you need to go there to get a key and work your way back to the other side before the portal blows up or a closing spike-wall or who knows. There is so much potential for the next ones if you plan on doing more but I don't feel like I was ripped off with this one at all. You did a perfect job with what this was obviously as I am already thinking about a hypothetical future installment that I already can't wait to play! The only thing you should think about improving for the next one if there will be another one is to tweak the controls, maybe a different key to jump as it was too easy to accidentally wall-jump when I didn't want to and that didn't play well in my favor like maybe shift is sprint and Z is jump, seeing as how those keys are right next to each other and would use the other hand would make the controls a lot friendlier and better, just a suggestion.

So to summarize, Great music, nice concept, tons of potential, not too much not too little, slight controls-tweak needed, all in all really not too bad at all! Faved this one while still in judgment!

3/5 and 3 stars out of five

ODDJOWKERSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you we will look into those ideas you had for the game and add them in
By the way great idea about power ups.

Free Rider 2 Free Rider 2

Mediocre

~ Art ~
Doesn't really seem like a game that really needs all that much detail, so it doesn't really matter.

~ Controls ~
Doing wheelies and front wheelies seem way to easy to do, because the controls are really sensitive. It's not bullshit sensitive, but it is very easy to wipe out.

~ Story ~
Again, doesn't seem like the type of game that really needs a story, but if it had one, like a line of levels that you made that you have to beat if you want to unlock certain modes or character styles or vehicles or whatever, that would be cool.

~ Music ~
The fact that you don't have any seems pretty lazy. It's pretty dull just as it is. Having music in this would make this a lot better.

~ Other stuff ~
Well, it is a fun little game, but it's very simple. I like how you can get a code corresponding with the map you just made. Try mine!

-18 1i 18 1i,18 1h 2je 1d,2jc 1e 2k8 1c 2ld 19 2mm 14,2o0 v 2pf r 2qv l 2s5 d 2t5 0 2u1 -k 2un -19 2vk -22 30n -2t 320 -3t 335 -4p 34a -5p 35g -6t 36n -83 37u -9e 393 -at 3a7 -cf 3bc -e3 3ch -fo,4dp -ek 4eb -dl 4ev -cl 4fk -bl 4gc -al 4h6 -9j 4i3 -8j 4j6 -7a 4k5 -63 4l4 -4p 4m8 -3d 4ni -1u 4p1 -f 4ql 11 4rv 24 4tb 37 4ur 48 50d 57 51v 66 53h 76 552 86 56j 96 584 a6 59l b7 5b6 c7 5cn d8 5e8 e9 5fo f2 5h4 f6 5i0 f1 5ir eo 5jo eh 5km ed 5lk e9 5mj e6 5ng e3 5oc e0 5pi dp 5qn dh 5s4 d9 5tn d4 5v4 d0 60k cr 626 cl 63r cf 65h c9 678 c2 690 bs 6ap bn 6ck bj 6ef bh,6ef bh 6ga be 6i7 b9 6k4 b6 6m2 b2 6o0 av 6pu at 6rt aq 6ts ao 6vr al 71q ai 73p ag 75o ad 77l ab 79f a8 7b7 a6 7cr a3 7e2 a1 7f6 9v 7ft 9t,2mj 15 2oa v,7g0 9m 7g0 -50##O 7dq 92,O 7dq 9m,O 7dg 9m,O 7ee 9m,O 7ee 92,O 7eo 76,O 7f2 84,O 7fc 6i,O 7fm 68,T 7fm 92,O 7f2 5u,O 7f2 6i,O 7eo 7q,O 7eo 84,O 7eo 8e,O 7f2 9c,O 7f2 9m,O 7fc 8o,O 7fc 7g,O 7fm 6s,O 7fm 5u,O 7fm 5a,O 7fm 50,O 7fm 4m,O 7fm 4c,O 7fm 3o,O 7fm 3e,O 7fc 42,O 7fc 50,O 7fm 5u,O 7fm 6s,O 7fm 7q,O 7fm 8o,O 7fm 9m,T 6ji au,B 276 s 2s,B 1v2 q 2q,B 1rp q 2q,B 1lt q 2q,B 45p -mb 3l,B 3t1 -o9 2r,B 3bd -f8 l,B 355 -7c 1i,B 33l -5l 1a,B 31p -4b 1g,B 377 -9q 1f,B 2u7 -1e 19,B 2qv 6 2b,B 2pp e 2g,B 2ot j 26,B 2sj -d 1j,B 2rv -3 2q,B 2qk 9 2q,B 2o0 j 2q,B b8 1c 5k