Nav - Potential Nav - Potential

Whoo!

I bobbed my head side to side throughout the whole thing!

Nav responds:

Rig responds:

WHO KNOWS

Juice and Carpet Juice and Carpet

Lol.

That means you're now my best friend.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

You better wear a condom.

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

This song is ok.

I mean it's really good; the rapping is good and the music in the back is good too. But the thing is, that's the only beat the background music does. If you mixed it up a little bit, and added some more to it than just that, I would rank it higher. Other than that, it's a very good song! I could listen to it all day.

She_Remix [Box-Killa] She_Remix [Box-Killa]

Kick. Ass.

The good thing about this song, it was pretty fast, but not too fast. It has a excelent rhythm, and all the other instruments used tie together with eachother, and with the rhythm very nicely. There's nothing bad I can point out. I also have to say, this song is very inviting, I could easily see this used in a platformer game. Speaking of which, I was working on a platformer game...

Ode to Shalashaska-1 Ode to Shalashaska-1

Not too bad.

It's pretty funny at some parts, espaecially how you had trouble pronouncing "Shalashaska-1". Sounds like you had fun at the london meet-up!

Coop responds:

Oh yeah, we had lots of fun at the meetup - I think that with this considered, we will certainly spend some time going back for future meets.

Rain (Dreaming about you) Rain (Dreaming about you)

only 2 instruments?

this. is. amazing! you got talent, make more

(::Jumping On A Trampoline::) (::Jumping On A Trampoline::)

DAMN!

im actually surprised no one used this in any of their flashes, thats how good i think it is!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Lol its made with pre-set loops so ehh.. it was my first song to post here on Newgrounds BTW. Thanks for your compliment though! :D

The Power of Metal The Power of Metal

good

i especially like the bass opening at the....opening........

A Funky Riff A Funky Riff

awesome!

would've been better if longer but i still like it! sounds like it could've been used in "under cover brother"