Snowed In Snowed In

This could be a frontpager, perhaps some kind of award winner I can see it. It's short and sweet, it's clever, decent, great job! You really didn't over think this too much, I can see you didn't over do it and it's clearly not under developed. This I think is truly representative of community content here on NG; not something to just clutter up the portal and not something on the other end that would just be bending over and asskissing a trending thing, you actually did your own thing and you did it good.

ComedyBlend responds:

Hey my friend, thanks so much for your feedback! It means a lot to me! Glad you enjoyed the video! :)

Nami Nami

She looks good, the animation is decent, but this does need more. I'm pretty sure every one of these kinds of games has some kind of "cum" button. It would also be better if this had music and sound effects. I'd even like to see other ones of maybe her riding him or doing doggy style or some other variety. Or maybe all in one game! But still, needs a little more work. You're almost there.

FLESH FLESH

WARNING: LOWER THE VOLUME

This wasn't too bad, in my opinion at least. I can tell this might not be everyone's cup of tea but I can definitely tell there's a bit of inspiration in there from David Firth (Salad Fingers) because it totally had that feel, the feel of "I probably shouldn't be watching this, this is nuts, wtf is going on" so I was glad to kind of have a bit of a blast to the past with this. The animation did seem a bit rushed but that didn't take away too much from this overall. Might have been a little too short but again, that didn't really detract too much from this. Not too bad but not amazing either.

ProjectDown4 (now harder) ProjectDown4 (now harder)

Without any kind of instruction whatsoever this is quite a difficult game to play.

1v1 Warfare 1v1 Warfare

This isn't a bad demonstration, but if this can stand on its own then I think it needs more.

Every time one gets shot and the level resets, the stage is exactly the same, every time. The characters may as well not even die, just keep shooting at each other with no effect.

Plus there's no music. I don't know if that's really such a big drawback for me but I know that can make it harder for others to stay engaged.

Also, if this is meant to be played by two different people at the same time, then the controls shouldn't be so close together; they'd have to use the same arrow pad at the same time, or use the numbers I guess but that shouldn't really even be required - ideally it could've been some keys on the other side of the keyboard. And hitting up and down always makes the screen scroll up and down which can be a problem while trying to play.

And I guess it could've had a score keeper somewhere on the screen to at least make it more competitive.

Like I said, it's a good demonstration as it shows you have a general understanding of coding and that there isn't really any functional problems with the game itself like the controls all work and everything in the game works as it should, other than maybe the screen scrolling thing, but this game could definitely use some work as it does have a lot of potential. It's a work in progress! :)

Gurken responds:

I really like your support Thanks!

Hello, darling Hello, darling

Quite an interesting concept, story wise and game-play itself. It got a little hard after a while but clearly that's the point haha so good job with that! You managed to make a well done game that was challenging without it being really frustrating or even unplayable. One thing I wasn't sure of though was when I beat it and I reloaded it to play it again my character didn't do the trailing thing at all. Is that by design or is that a coding error? Either way this was still well done! Love to see more of maybe, something like choose your color, customize the character or maybe even level designs to put out into some kinda database so various other custom levels will overlap. Who knows! There's definitely possibility here and this did a good job.

peaumur responds:

It was a coding error, didn't find it while I did testing.
Thank you for review, nice to read such good words ;)

Nav - Potential Nav - Potential

Whoo!

I bobbed my head side to side throughout the whole thing!

Nav responds:

Rig responds:

WHO KNOWS

Juice and Carpet Juice and Carpet

Lol.

That means you're now my best friend.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

You better wear a condom.

Sign Here, Please... Sign Here, Please...

War veterans...

*siiigggghh* you know, they never ever end up with much luck at all.

THE BEST DAY EVER THE BEST DAY EVER

Oh. My. God.

I LOVE this! BAM! Better than Picasso.

Heavy Metal Cover Heavy Metal Cover